Age-related diseases and degenerative maladies throughout the body are a growing concern worldwide. Hyperbaric oxygen therapy (HBOT) at Icelandic Fitness in Denver has been shown to help combat degenerative conditions by contributing to the regeneration of tissue and blood vessels. HBOT stimulates angiogenesis in areas where circulation is compromised and is utilized by some physicians to help treat Coronary Heart Disease, Macular degeneration, Parkinson’s disease, Alzheimer’s disease, Osteoarthritis and immune related diseases. Hbot also promotes collagen activation to help battle the signs of aging including reducing skin damage and maintaining elasticity.
Come by Icelandic Fitness to learn more about how hyperbaric oxygen can help you with your anti-aging goals.
- improves circulation and general blood flow, helping with diseases like diabetes
- decreases the risk of infection
- reduces stress and anxiety helping to support the immune system
- improves brain function
- improves oxygenation of cardiac tissue and reduces the risk of heart attack
- reduces inflammation and pain of the muscular system which improves the mobility and stamina of the body